Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twisted Thursday~Wild and Sexy Redhead Photos by Bruno Dayan










Photography mind blow for the day on a Twisted Thursday. I always take a peek at Frou Frou Fashionista's Lingerie Blog for a little daily inspiration. I'm a momma, but I'm still a woman. Right? Today I was blown away by their post that included Bruno Dayan's work. I had to go investigate myself. Racy pics to say the least. You have probably already seen his work for Chantel Thomass, Loreal, YSL, and Louis Vuitton and may not have know who was behind the camera. At least I didn't. Anyway, I just had to share. I hope you enjoy my pretties. Is anyone else thinking of becoming a redhead too after viewing these? Oh... it's a Twisted Thursday...




7 comments:

lisa golightly said...

I was teased relentlessly throughout my childhood for my red hair. Now what I thought was a curse is something I celebrate ... nice to see you and the fashion world doing the same ! You are a doll.

XOL

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Gorgeous photos. I don't think I could rock the red quite as well as she does!

Unknown said...

ooh, i love it!
thank you so much for linking back to Frou Frou Fashionista!
Bruno Dayan really does amazing work...there's so much to choose from! i love the pictures you selected.
xoxo

Ash Fox said...

this post is stunning. i love love love these photos. they remind me of an adult alice in wonderland..
..thank you for your lovely comments. they were so thoughtful and made my day. i appreciate your support.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Ash Fox said...

thanks love! i am so glad you like the tee. it's a new design. i am going to add it to my online store soon.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Mina said...

wow amazing photos. love those butterflies. gorgeous.

MizzJ said...

Stunning photography! That model's skin is so flawless and the concept is very cool.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)