Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sex and the City and Jimmy Choos... They go together like peanut butter and jelly. Or, just like Carrie and Mr. Big.

There were so many outfits
that I adored from
the Sex & The City Movie.

The opening dress really had
a lasting effect on me.
So outrageous and original.


This amazing flower pin was added
to Carrie's dress.
Patricia Field is a Genius!
This can be found here.
Just think, you can have it
too for under $50!




See these gorgeous shoes?




Now see these...Official Sex & the City Jimmy Choos!!!!


Stunning brand new classic black heels
with swarvoski crystal buckles Size 36
Bring home a little Sex & The City today!






You might just be the


Cinderella to fill these shoes.




To watch the amazing Vogue photo shoot from the
Sex & the City movie
where Carrie models
the couture wedding gowns
click here!



For you, what was Most Memorable
from the Sex & The City Movie?

8 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

After seeing these photos I really want to watch this movie now. ♥

Alicia said...

I'm ashamed to say I've never once watched Sex and the city!! I know, horrible isn't it! But the clothes...and the Jimmy Choo's are AMAZING! **sigh**

Ash Fox said...

pat feild is such an incredible stylist!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

FrenchBlue said...

Oh! Thanks for bringing back such a great night of memories! Lynn & I were in New York together last May for opening night. It was nuts and so fun. The line of beautiful women looked like a Fashion runway show in Paris with celebrities and all!

the paris apartment said...

I agree that it's like bringing back a great memory. We are all so emotionally invested in them, it's like we're all friend and share the friendships with each other. I think my favorite part was at the end when they got married, the fact that it was left open to go on, and yay, it will! Thanks for stopping by, I love your beautiful blog too!

Velo said...

that's amazing Vogue photo shoot !!!
i love the last photo. great.... =D

Anonymous said...

The first pair of Choo's I've ever owned were a gift from my hubby. I couldn't bring myself to wear them, lol. Then I just got used to the good stuff!
Wonderful post!

Robin Bailey said...

Oh, I've avoided the movie.
But that first dress alone makes me want to see it.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/