Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Magical and Whimical Father's Day with Photographer Tim Walker


Happy Father's Day to All You Dads!
What would you like to do to celebrate your special day?
Have a party with lots of balloons...




Ride a bike or take a drive in the car...




Play shipwreck at the beach...






Play pirates on a real boat...






Shop for something unexpected...





Hit a few balls...

I hope whatever you decide do today
that it is full of
wonderment, love and surprises.


Photos 1-5 taken by Tim Walker and found on the internet.
Last photo was taken by me of my husband and son.

11 comments:

Alicia said...

What neat pictures! I love the car in the rose garden! Saw ya on SITS and came by to say hi!

Fashion Moment said...

Wonderful post, darling!

FM~FP~AF

Fashion Personality said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous post.

Happy Father's Day to all daddys.

Renee said...

I love this post and the father and son at the end (your husband and sweet boy) are fantastic.

Love Renee xoxo

the paris apartment said...

Fantastic photos, I want to run out and stage a shipwreck!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Stopping by from SITS I love the photography you include!

Bradpetehoops said...

Very amazing photos! Have a nice day.

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos, ideas, and tribute.... that last pic is just too adorable!!

xoxox,
CC

Meaghan said...

Stopping by SITS These pictures are AMAZING and very creative

Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

http://www.spiritjump.com
Twitter @spiritjump

Robin Bailey said...

Aw, your husband and son are adorable.
The perfect father's day photo.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Wow stunning photos so colorful I love each and every one! ♥Darla



retroways.blogspot.com