Saturday, June 6, 2009

Satisfying Saturday with Bruno Dayan's Batwoman












I am working on a BATMAN 5th birthday party for my little man next week. So, when I came across those outrageously racy photos from Bruno Dayan with the batman mask, I just had to share. Oh la la... Shout out, first found Bruno from Frou Frou Fashionista.
The first video is the making of a huge Lego Batman cake. My son adores watching this, over and over. It is safe for kids. When I told him it's a cake for 400, he said "Mom, I can eat that up." Dang, I hope he isn't too disappointed when he sees our round custom cake for 30.
Also, I was just searching for cool Batman videos with my little guy and unfortunately came across the above video that is R rated. He learned a few new words I wasn't looking for. Bad mommy. But, it is worth a peek for a little adult humor. But, if you caught Dr. Phil's recent show on poor gaming addicts you might feel sorry for Batman. Maybe batwoman can help get his mind of of gaming?

6 comments:

Robin Bailey said...

Haha, brilliant post.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I came across this picture a few years ago but never caught the name of the artist. Thanks for sharing! I love these pics.

robyn said...

i love the photograph!

www.janetteria.com said...

Oh, so cool...
I never seen those Batman fashion photos...so cool.

Fantastic post and blog!

Thank U for the lovely comment, Honey!

Exchange bloglink? :)

X♥X♥

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't believe gaming is a term or that it is an addiction. Thank goodness I broke the hubs ah ha! And those are fantastic images!

Couture Carrie said...

Adoring these pics! Fabulous blog!

xoxox,
CC