Sunday, November 8, 2009

Monet's Kitchen Inspired the Electric Blue and White Historic Folie House in San Juan Capistrano






Presenting the Folie kitchen: The blue and white is striking in this small kitchen space. The kitchen was inspired by Monet's kitchen in France. It is the most memorable kitchen.


It is charming and timeless.


The antique windows, wood, tile and original appliances make this seem like a kitchen back in time.





Collections of blue pottery and dogs make it feel personal.


Love this sink!


Collections of serving pieces are displayed in a grand old pantry.



It is so beautifully simple and old fashioned.


Cheers to the homeowners, Daviell Maldonado and Eric Guenther, for creating such a magical and timeless space. More to follow. Let me know what you think of the Monet inspired kitchen. Could you do leave the granite and stainless steel behind and embrace this type of kitchen? I know I could.
xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal


5 comments:

Nic said...

Like the inspiration of this kitchen.

you always find the fabolous things in the world. fantastic





nic

little luxury list said...

Hi Fabulous finds, I came across your blog from some of my new fashion blogger friends - maybe This is Glamorous?

I am in love with the blue and white plates - they really make the kitchen. I think if you're patient enough to scour eBay and the antique markets, you can find quite a few pieces. The window is amazing - more difficult to find - but repurposed doors could serve a similar purpose.

DolceDreams said...

Oh I would take that kitchen any day! Great school picture of your little man...I love the set-up! They are always so boring in a studio...
Nathalie

Unknown said...

I love the stove and sink! What a charming kitchen!

ライブチャット said...

当サイトでは無料でオナ動画を見ることができます。また、ライブチャット機能でリアルタイムオ○ニーを見るチャンスも高く、興奮間違いなしです。また、一人Hのお手伝いを希望される女性もあり、お手伝いいただけた方には謝礼をお支払いしております