Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ho Ho Ho...



Ho, Ho, Ho to me! This year it seems my Christmas list is so very short. You see, I don't need much at all. What I do want, has a CC on it, Chanel dear friends, and that must wait until Santa's pocketbook is a bit more prosperous. So, I have decided that a sweater from Anthropolie made by Charlie & Robin will do the trick. Plus, my joy during Christmas is watching my son open his presents from Santa. Well, Christian is five and a half and still believes in Santa. It just brings the joy of Christmas to our family and the appreciation for the simple things in life. So, this year will be simple gift exchange for the adults, but filled with special memorable times with family. Leaving cookies for Santa, listening for him to come down the chimney, decorating the tree and looking for reindeer off our balcony are just a few moments that I cherish. In the end, I will be cozy in my new sweater on Christmas Day. Thank you Santa, a.k.a. hubby! Sometimes it is just the simple things. Although, I do know my parents got me a sexy pair of Betsey Johnson stilettos that will rock my personal Santa's world. Tee hee... Life is good.
Wishing you a wonderful beginning to your holiday season.
Are you cutting back this year and checking your list twice too? Or, is it biz as usual this holiday season? Don't feel guilty if it is, as you are blessed my dear friend. Well, actually we are all very blessed. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season.
xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, what a find!

Secretia

JordanMayTwigs said...

AHHHHHH I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH BETSEY JOHNSON HEELS YOU GOT!!!
I wanted them soooooo bad.

This year I am buying myself a nice pair of Juicy Couture Boots.
Which I have been saving up for.
And will be buying next week once my check gets here.
[[ I saved half my check from last week for them. ]]
Don't worry there at TJMAXX.
You'd be proud I'm getting them for half off the price.
But there still expensive at $128.00!!

And some makeup I think.
The rest will be things that I'm buying for my boy friend.
And parents.

Hope you have a happy holiday.
And your son enjoys his presents!!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

Marie said...

Gorgeous sweater, I can see how you would put that on the list for sure. Here's hoping that you get the CC sometime soon..
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

www.janetteria.com said...

What a great find...so etno...

X♥X♥