Friday, November 27, 2009

A Fabulous Find~ A True Vintage Clothing Lover, Lemondrop Marie of Lemondrop Vintage












I have enjoyed the Lemondrop Vintage blog from the beginning of my blog days due to her obvious passion for all things vintage. Marie's blog graphics are unique, fun, creative and always evolving. She seriously knows how to rock a vintage piece like no other. And, she loves mixing vintage clothing with boots, like I do. And, I love how she supports her peeps and has a little sass while doing it. Plus, she just cut 10 inches off her mane for a children's charity. She is a special gal that loves vintage clothing, jewelry and books. She is a gal I wished lived next door, but thank goodness I can follow along on her blog. So, thought I would share with you one my fav blogs and vintage shops. She currently has over 75 items in her shop, which is called Lemondrop Vintage, and will be adding more today. So, just in time for our Christmas lists.


Are you a vintage clothing lover too?

If so, what is your favorite type of score?



xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal










5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She does have a creative and lovely blog. I always enjoy the looks she puts together. Fabulous feature!

www.janetteria.com said...

What a lovely blog, thanks for sharint this!

Have a lovely weekend, Christine!
X♥X♥

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous feature~ I adore vintage!

xoxox,
CC

Conversation Pieces said...

Great pics... will definitely be checking out her blog. My fav scores are always 1950s evening dresses... I love how well they fit me compared to modern clothes!

wholesale blac label said...

It was a simple post yet I was impressed. Nice photo as well. Big thanks and keep posting.



Michelle