Monday, November 23, 2009

The Garden Fairytale, Grounded in Earth and Southern Belle Holiday Tablescape Inspiration From Whim Interior Design







The whimsical "garden fairytale" holiday table created by Whim Interior Design at their home in San Juan Capistrano. Just whimical, magical and out of the world fabulous.



In contrast to the fairy table, this "grounded in nature" table is loaded with branches, wood and colors of nature. Just breathtaking.



Thirdly, the "southern belle" holiday dining table made up for Christmas in the Folie home. This was my final picture when I ran out of memory on my camera (hint to Santa!). So, the official end to my home tour of this fab-u-lous historic property of Daviell Maldonado and Eric Guenther.
Good luck with your Thanksgiving table this week. I'm going to have a Thanksgiving table scape giveaway, so get your tables and pictures ready to send in! Send to fabulousfindsandco@cox.net More to follow...
Which one of these table scapes calls to you? The garden fairyland, the grounded in earth or the southern belle holiday table?



xo,
Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal


All photos taken by yours truly, Christina Gough. Please contact for permission to duplicate or copy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so kind and warm and I love your blog, you know that already! I visit you often often! Thank you also for the birthday greeting!

Peace and love

Agneta

the paris apartment said...

What a fun topic! I can't wait to see the pics you collect. I would have to say my favorite would be the Southern Belle, love the feel of the room. Have a fabulous week and Thanksgiving!

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW... those are full of fantasy!!! FUN!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The Southern Belle speaks to me. Can't get over that gorgeous chandelier!