Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom...The Queen of Our Family




You are the Queen of our family...




You are a Lady that adores
all things Beautiful and this
includes Peonies...


You are a Gardener

that possesses
the most Magnificent
Roses in your garden...

You Devour books and magazines

for a Search for Knowledge...



You are a self-taught Decorator

with Overwhelming
amounts of Class and Style...



You can set

the most Gorgeous tables
with Uniqueness, Family Legacy,
Lace and Fineness.




You make all whom

are around you
want to Dance...




You are a wonderful Listener, a Counselor and a Friend.

You are the Glue that keeps

us all Together.



May this Mother's Day be filled
with Love, Laughter and Special Memories,
and may you feel like a Queen.
We Love You so!!
~~
This is my first Mother's Day while blogging. So, I wanted to post a special one for my Momma. Happy Mother's Day to you dear souls that are reading this. I thought I should include a little description so you can see who our little family includes.

Chaser Boy, my nephew.



Christian, my little man.



Poppi and my hubby... Mr. Fabulous


My brother and I

6 comments:

Unknown said...

damn I thought it could have been describing me! :P

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Hexotica,
Girl, if you have all that goin' on... let's hang.

eLLy* said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't wait for Janet from Frenchblue to reveil the answer soon! =)

eLLy*ClickClockCulture

Tracy M. said...

Lovely Post for your Mother. Happy Mother's Day to you. You look beautiful in that picture, Cute Brother too.
Have a great day,
Tracy M.

The Red Velvet Shoe said...

This is a beautiful post, filled with beautiful images to boot! And I have to say how fantabulous you look in the photo~~is it vintage? Gorgeous!!

Blonde and Red said...

Thank you so much for you comments! Your blog is lovely! And so are you!