Batman Returns (1992) is one of my son's favorite movies of all time.Well, he's only turning six, so his cinema exposure is quite limited. Ha... Ha... But, this is one of his movies I don't mind watching over and over. Let's face it, Tim Burton is a genius. What is hilarious is one of my son's wishes for his 6th birthday party this weekend is to have Mommy be Catwoman for his party. Why, oh why couldn't he ask me to wear a red Valentino dress or something? Catwoman. This is quite a tall order. Well, if you have seen this movie (Batman Returns) you know Michelle Pfeiffer is in serious slim shape, covered in tight shiny leather head to toe and has a 6 foot bull whip (Yes, I have the whip!) that she uses like a master. A bit spicy for a little boy's birthday party. Yes... I will surely need a shot of liquid courage before the first guests arrive. Or, two!!! And, the party must go on... Meow.
Catwoman lines from Batman Returns:
- Miss kitty, I don't know about you but, I feel so much yummier.
- Be gentle, it's my first time.
- I am Catwoman, hear me roar.
- Always confusing your pistols with your privates.
- How could you? I am a woman!
- Maybe you can help me find the woman behind the cat.
- The thought of busting Batman makes me feel all dirty.
- Life's a bitch, now so am I.
Ok, ok... I am off to put on my Catwoman costume yet again for my little Batman. Seriously... what we do for our kids.
Do you love this movie too? Who is your favorite Catwoman?
Or, what's the craziest thing you have done for your kids? I have a feeling, I have only just begun the craziness...
Video is youtube and photos are photobucket