Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Award Time, Darlings




Well, a great start to a new year. The Scientific Housewife has bestowed upon me two amazing awards to kick the new year off right. And, this is quite an honor from a gal that is a scientist trying to cure cancer by day and an entertaining glamorous blogging momma by night. I am humbled by you and thank you!!
I adore receiving an award, but I must admit that I get a bit queasy about picking my top 10. I put off posting an award as long as humanly possible because my inner most soul hates to exclude anyone. It must be a backlash of my awkward tween years and feeling like the last one picked. I want to give everyone that visits my blog an award since we cross the world, overlooking races, color, religion, politics, age, and such; and come together in blogland as one united community. So, if you are reading this, please go ahead and receive your award personally from me. It is my pleasure and I am honored you stopped by. Just leave me a note you did so I can enjoy your "red carpet" moment with you.
xo,
Christina



5 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats on your awards honey! You deserve them! Hope you are having a great weekend...Kori xoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

U are so lovely! Congrats and thanks, darling! :-)



X♥X♥

Anonymous said...

Dear Christina,

I like like yours gorgeous blog!!

Lots of love

Agneta, the swedish one

Scientific Housewife said...

You're so cute and generous! You deserve those award doll. It's always a pleasure to stop by :)

Jen Beaudet said...

Congratulations on your award! I love the diamonds ond your blog!:)
-Jennifer