Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Designer at Home with Ann Wiberg of Trash-Couture




Oh yes... the power of black, grey and white.
I found these beauties over at the blog Scandinavian Chic of fashion designer Ann Wiberg's personal pad. FABULOUS!! You can see my previous post this week on her designs if you missed it.
I love a sneak peak into any fashion designers home because it usually is just as creative and bold as the fashion designs they create.
What do you think?
Who is your favorite designer's pad?
xo,
Christina


Photos from Blogger Scandinavian Chic from Elle Interiors Norway Magazine

4 comments:

Fargerike Dagny said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! :D (and the dress - I know!! Swoon!)

Loved seeing the designs of Wiberg in your previous post!

btw - it's Elle Interiør Norway! (not Sweden) :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xx
dagny

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Well, Though I have never seen it, I imagine that my girl Claudia Strausser (Paris Apartment) would rock my world.

Couture Carrie said...

Goooorgeous spaces, darling!

xoxox,
CC