Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air~ Anthropologie's September Catalog In Argentina









Anthropologie's September catalog was created in the Argentina plains and is quite a photographic pleasure. They take us on an adventure while riding horses in this magnificent countryside. Horse themes for decor and thick cold weather ready sweaters and jackets seem to fit perfectly with this terrain. The catalog is less about clothes and more about celebrating the beauty of the animals and the countryside. It's like a breath of fresh air to my soul. It makes me want to take a road trip and see nature in all it's glory. I am inspired and for just a moment was transported to Argentina.
Are you inspired as well?
What do you think about Anthropolgie?
xo,
Christina

Photos found at Anthropologies website.

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous looks and photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

VM Creation Atelier said...

Heelo,dear Christina!

What a wonderful Tribute to the Beauty of the Nature...

I love these editorial and it gives me amazingly magnificent feelings by,that´s true!!!

Thank you many times for share these ´´freedom´´ feeling,my dear friend:-)*

Love,
***Violetta***

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm rarely uninspired by Anthro. What a beautiful catalog!