Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fringe Benefits At Any Age

The fringe benefit of being a woman of any age in a free country is the ability to choose what to wear. I think this Fall's fringe trend just may appeal to all age groups of women. Take a look for yourself.




Design by dsquared2 Fall Runway found @ Crave




Fashion by dsquared2 Fall Runway found @ Crave



Lara Stone in Scrumptious Chanel found @ Janetteria



Found @ Fifthly Gorgeous Fashion



Tit Tees Dress




Fabulous Finds & Co. Leather Jacket


Fabulous Finds & Co. Teal Leather Bag



Shoes found @ Crave






Fringe cuff by Fiona Paxton found @ Crave

What do you think?
Is there anything here you could wear?


10 comments:

Kolbie said...

okay i love youu fringe has been hot hot hot. I know I am excited for the September Issue movie ahh thanks for tagging love

magicnina said...

Dsquared2 is one of my favourite brands and Lara Stone is hot!

Unknown said...

ooh I like that cuff bracelet!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

WOW. That cuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm not usually a big fan of fringe but really I could definitely see myself wearing the shoes by Crave and the cuff too!

www.janetteria.com said...

I really love the fringe. The first bag and flat sandals are coool. I want...

XoXo

Miss Jeanett said...

I love fringes!! I love the black fringe booty.

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

Ash Fox said...

so awesome! thank you for including me in this, love. your blog is looking gorgeous lately. i love the way you have decorated.

xo

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Urban Spark said...

The Fringe Cuff is
beautiful! i need! x

Urban Spark said...

Lovng the Findge Cuff! nice find, i need!