Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feeling Blue...






Feeling blue...
Well, not really.
But, I think I'm feeling the blue
in these photos. I hope you do too!
Do you throw in blue in your fashion or decor?
I think the perfect aged turquoise with
gold, silver or mirrored furniture
can be simply divine.
Just like the perfect aged denim
that becomes like a second skin when you wear it.
Summertime makes me think of all things blue.
What about you?
xo,
Christina
Photo credits: 1. Bersa Photography. 5. Bliss Linens

10 comments:

Ivanka said...

Gorgeous pics...*-*

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

My dear Christine,

What a lovely,divine choises of blue...
I like it SO much!-)*

Vanille color with a soft ,soft green is also my sweet choise for one of the room at home!

Have a lightly,beautiful spring day,my dear friend!

Much love,
Sincerely,
***Violetta***

Scientific Housewife said...

That blue dress is gorgeous. I love blue!

janettaylor said...

Gorgeous selection!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

feeling blue never looked so good! what lovely inspiring pictures.
xoxo alison

erica@ moth design+luxe life said...

Loving that smokey grey blue dress.. and that last image! SO pretty.

Yoli said...

Christine those are delightful. The dress brought me in! When I look at these pictures it reminds me of the old Elizabeth Taylor movie, Butterfield 8.

Rikke said...

Love Blue:)
Just finished painting my dresser in the livingroom blue, and it turned out great:)

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

BEAUTIFUL! Luv the shoes, And that wand with the star. Great pic's.....

Kristin said...

I have pops of turquoise all over my house. I love it both for home decor and to decorate my bod!