Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Hats, Go Hand In Hand...

I can wear a hat or take it off,
but either way it's a conversation piece.



Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.



I have a hat. It is graceful and feminine and give me a certain dignity, as if I were attending a state funeral or something. Someday I may get up enough courage to wear it, instead of carrying it.




A woman's place in public is to sit beside her husband, be silent, and be sure her hat is on straight.

Wow, what do you link of that?
Do you have the courage to wear hats and/or
speak in public next to your husband
while wearing a hat?
He can still wear the pants. Ha... ha...
Thank goodness times have changed.


xo,
Christina



3 comments:

BonjourRomance said...

Great post Christina! Hope you and your family had a lovely Easter together. We had a nice quiet weekend, enjoying all the incredible sunshine - it's almost like summer time!
Here's to a good week ahead,
Mimi

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE hats!!!

Unknown said...

Love the Hedda Hoppper quote...that's how I feel about hats! Lovely post...I'm a new follower!
http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/