Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rendez-Vous Van Paris Burlesque Party-Chacha Club

This hollywood and glamour inspired Parisian Burlesque video was found at the lovely Chole' Van Paris's site. Chole is the amagingly talented gal that created the video and is also a D.J. for the show. Chloe used old school glam music for her video.

I am also sharing since my hairdresser is going to Paris in a few weeks and wanted a peek at this video for a possible birthday celebration. Oh, I am jealous!

For you gals that read French, Chloe describes the event as "Chloe' Van Paris vous convie le merciedi 6 Mia Au Chacha Club a la 'eme edition de la burlesque party, nouveau rendez-vous des nuits parasiennes." The Chacha Club in Paris is the venue.

I hope you enjoy seeing an amazing display of glamour , even if you are hanging around in your sweats like I am today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe is simply fab and her pictures are always a dream!

FrenchBlue said...

Christina~
This is so Great! It takes me away~~ Thank you for sharing! How was the design house yesterday?
xoxo's